Monday 18 October 2010

I couldn’t blog all weekend…

…as I was busy with ‘her’… While at first it doesn’t necessarily look it, it’s a girls’ bike through and through. The internal gear hub means that I can change gears when I’m stationary (love it), not to mention that no special clothes are required to hop on, normal street-wear will do, as pants and skirt won’t get grease on them. On the other hand it still has enough oomph (gears) so that I can take the hills and slopes of Sydney’s Eastern Suburbs with ease. A bell (cute), and the rack at the back make it perfect, the latter which can hold a basket, although my pink bag (pictured) will do fine until I get one of those…
So I ditched the car last weekend, and as of this Monday morning, also public transport – pending on weather conditions of course… I’m still a girl.

image

No comments:

Post a Comment